November 23, 2010

Cleaning Leaves

No pictures today.

But today I was outside running around minding my own business, and all of a sudden I heard this noise.  It was mom on the lawn tractor, I barked at her!!  Well, I just ran up the bank, then down the bank...kept doing this. 

Mom came over and lifted me up and carried me over to the mower....I rode around on her lap as she was cleaning the yard!!...Hey, at least I got a ride in for the day.  If Mr. H can ride in a big truck...I can ride on a tractor!

Dad wasn't to amused by it, he just said that something was started now with the mower....he might be onto something.  I know I wouldn't mind going for rides more often, I just sat there like a queen!!

Mom's Christmas lights are going to turn on tonight...she'll get pictures.

Gotta go...going to make some zippy's for supper!!

Until next time...High Paw Five!!
Abby

1 comment:

Mr. H said...

Hey Sis,
Dad tried to take me on his zero turn mower. We made a few rounds but that is harder to hold me and steer. We cockers LOVE to ride and go bye bye. Mrs. B is ready to go in the dually now! We got frozen custard today for my birthday and is that ever good! Can't wait to see your Christmas light! LOL Mr. H:)