November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

Alright....who allowed this to happen??  If you look out the window, we got a little snow shower during the morning

Hosting Macy's Thanksgiving Parade

There's a cocker spaniel on tv....but not as cute as me, only SBG cockers are cuties!!

Ok....everything's looking good and I'm counting on something to fall off the counter


I'm keeping an eye on you Sandy...
 Thanksgiving day came and it left me exhausted.  I went from getting a bath to hosting the Macy's Thanksgiving parade to judging at the dog show.  After doing all the tv work, we went to Arlene's house for the turkey.  Sure enough there was a bowl there waiting for me!! Boy did I ever gattention...especially from Mary and Frankie.

After we came back home...I was found on the couch just snoozing away....maybe a snore or two came out.

Until next time....High Paw Five!! 

Abby

No comments: