November 19, 2010

Mom's Surgery

Dr Abby to the fix!!

As you can see, I'm playing doctor tryting ot help mom with her ice pack.
Surgery went well for mom...but now she's going nuts with not being able to do anything. 
The one afternoon she went into work and had lunch with them, she likes the people she works with,
and for what I understand...she's a big prankster at work....never know what she's up to.

Mom's next appointment is on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving.  She'll be getting her stitches out.
I told her I can take care of that for her...just let me nibble on them and they'll come out....teehee.
They'll decided then when she can go back to work...hopefully soon!!  All we do during the day is
watch soap operas!!  Her favorite is One life to live...used to be guiding light, but they took that off the air.

Until next time...High Paw Five!!
Abby

No comments: