October 10, 2010

Another Weekend of Painting....

Mom and I painted again this weekend.  This time we painted our bedroom, it used to be white, but now it's a greyish blue....I really like it.  We also painted the woodwork white, just makes the room look so comfy!!

Anyways...as your know me by now, there's has been a twist lately in my behavior....but this time it was mom's fault!!
She spilled paint on the carpet, we're planning getting new carpet anyways, but she wanted to clean it up.  When she went back out in the kitchen to clean up, I just happened to see the gate and I pulled it enough for me to get in(doors were taking off).  So I went in and inspected...all looks good!!  Oh wait a minute, my nose found a new smell!!

Well look at what my little wondering innocent nose did to me!!





Top that one Brinkley!! LOL

Until next time....High Paw Five

Abby

PS...mom had to wash out my highlights...i thought it looked good!!

2 comments:

Mr. H said...

Hi Sis,
My mom showed me your painting pics and she agrees with you the highlights look good. You look good no matter what! My friend Autumn's mom Sarah said that someone must have made this bad puppy week! My mom got her painting done on the outside doors they are a Forest Green Forever and I was unable to get any on me! I'm sure I would look good with green ears what do you think? From the pics mom showed me I don't see how your mom could stay mad at you very long just give her those sad eyes! It works every time. Are we ever lucky to have that super cute card to play when we get in trouble!! Mom can't wait to see your next adventure! LOL Mr. H:)

Anonymous said...

Abby, Abby, you do have Brinkley beat, you are so cute no matter if you have highlights or not,how could anyone be mad at that face, too funny you are. Glad your classes are going so good, you are a very smart little girl.
The Firedog's Mom
"BE SAFE"