October 28, 2010



Today I was out running around and I brought a branch for mom.  She says...only you Abby!

As for the haircut, mom had the puff taken off the top of my head...we're going to let that grow back, I just don't look right without it.

Also....mom couldn't go through with getting a haircut, so I just got a trim which is fine with me!  I need this fur for the cold winter that's coming, but not as cold as Mr. H's.  He'll have snow to play in, I'm told we'll have maybe 1 snowstorm if we're lucky.  Our area mostly gets rain...no snow :(  But now since I wrote that, it'll give a blizzard to prove me wrong.

Until next time....High Paw Five!!
Abby


2 comments:

Mr. H said...

Hey Sis,
I had to play with a piece of bark the other day and then mom found all 5 of my balls under the china hutch! Now we get to play with a ball I like that lots better! It's been really windy here and it's gotten lots colder! I think you are beautiful as always but I will agree keep the puff! If you get snow I know you will love playing in it! LOL Sis Mr. H:)

The Firedogs said...

Abby,
Your trim turned out just great, yea you do need the puff but it will grow fast,mom says you are a little doll! You need to learn to get the branches without the leaves you can run faster & don't try to run with them down a hill,you can roll to easily,I have learned from experience (Brinkley)