October 19, 2010

Visitors

We had unexpected vistitors tonight.  It was mom's nephews Wyatt (4) Garret (3) Dalton (11 months).  We played and ran...they wore me out!!  Mom couldn't believe that I just stopped playing...I was pooped from all the running, jumping, playing tug of war and fetch.  I heard that Wyatt wanted to sleep here tonight, mom said not tonight that she had to go to work in the morning.  I'm looking forward to him sleeping here, we'll just play and play....probably I'll snuggle with him too!

Well, we had class 6 last night.  All went well, we did alot of reviews from the beginning until now.  After that we did the stay while mom walked about 10ft from me....I wanted to get up and go to her, but that was not the excercise.  Mom was able to get about 7 ft from me until I took a step....we'll work on that.

Now I'm off to finish watching NCIS....my favorite show!!

Until next time...High Paw Five!!

Abby

PS.  Mr. H...I wish I could be there to run through the park with you...looks like fun!!  Just wait till it snows!!

2 comments:

Mr. H said...

Hey Sis,
Wish you could be here too! I've had a VERY busy couple of days! I got to visit Aunt Germaine in the nursing home she should get to go home soon she is recovering from knee replacement surgery. Mom wasn's sure how good I would be with all the older people and walkers and everything. I was a champ and she was so proud. Everybody loved me and one of the nurses gave me a drink. Check out my blog for my other great adventure and new friend! LOL Mr. H:)

Mr. H said...

Hey Sis,
Mom keeps checking to see what you are up to and told me no updates. Hope all is well with you!! LOL Mr. H:)