October 27, 2010

Laptop back from hospital

Hi everybody!!  I just want to let everybody know all is well here.  My laptop took a poop on me and had to go to the hospital for about over a week!!  We couldn't use the slot for the camera card, nor use USB's and we could not delete anything...when we would try it would shut down.  Different things were happening, but didn't think it was this bad.   Mom was very very frustrated!!  So she took it in and now it's like a brand new computer...and the guy was able to save all of mom's photos.  She was afraid she'd loose them all, most of them were of me from the time I was born until now.

Ok...lets get down to business.  Mr H...thanks for being a concerned big brother!  Love you bro.
Mom and dad went to a wedding on Saturday, so I had the house to myself for most of the day.  Talk about relaxation!!  Mom will post photo's from her sister's wedding, but we're very jealous right now....they are in the domican republic soaking up the sun!!

I had class this past Monday night.  I'm able to go on the bed now when told to.  But now we were working on me sitting and mom being 20 ft away...and I have to stay sitting for 2 minutes!!  Ain't no way that's happening...I need to be close to mom.  The best I did was 45 seconds.  I got the heeling mastered.  But then the trainer threw a curve ball, I was supposed to loose leash walk instead of heel, I felt like turning around and say....Make up your mind, either heel or loose leash walk, take your pick!!

Today I'm going to my very first haircut.  I only had my back, face and around the ears cut....but today it's a complete make over!  I'm debating on having the SBG puff on my head, I have till 2:30 to make up my mind.

Mr. H....you look like me with paper...I'm a very good paper shredder! 

I'm making plans on maybe going to camp one weekend...need to see what weekend works and maybe see what my handsome firedogs are up to.

Until next time...High Paw Five!!

Abby

P.S.  Mr H...here's my email address  schme@pa.net
mom would like to get your address...soon Christmas time!!

3 comments:

The Firedogs said...

Abby,
Good luck with the hair cut you will do well we will be anxious to see how it turns out.
Our mom will send you an e-mail about getting together. Sounds like fun.

Mr. H said...

Hi Sis,
Mom was getting worried about you! She said it's a bummer when the computer dies! I think you should keep the SBG top on your head. Mom says she used to have that on her cocker spaniels before me her groomer called it a top knot. My mohawk is pretty fluffy now and I need to get a groom but I don't know if we will get it done before we go to CO next week. Mom wants me to have lots of fur for the cold. Last time we went to CO she told me it might be cool and it was 93 degrees. She's a little more sure of herself this time. Can't wait to see you with your new cut! LOL Mr. H

Abby said...

mom wants to get to Colorado, she talks about pikes peak alot, and go see keystone, Aspen.... there's another one, can't think of it at the moment. however her grand parents went skiing to these three places every February. hmmm... could it be brekenridge??